TRACK 1. TECHNOLOGY AND COMPUTER SCIENCES
- Digital transformation and evolutionary computing
- Applications of information technology
- Intelligent robotics and autonomous agents
- Information visualization
- Mobile banking and digital payment.
- Digital certificates and digital signatures.
- IT products and their impact on economy
- Cyber security
- Intellectual property
- Computations and networking
TRACK 2. ECONOMY, MANAGEMENT AND MARKETING
- Regional Integration and Macroeconomic Dynamics Beyond COVID-19 Pandemic
- Post-COVID-19 economic recovery
- Tourism Sector in Times of High Uncertainty
- Industries and Enterprises for Restart and Recovery
- Leadership for innovation
- Innovations in Human Resource Management
- Innovation Management and innovative business models
- Digital Transformation and Management Information Systems
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- E-business and E-commerce
- Digital markets and marketplaces
- Operations and Supply Chain Management
- Strategic Management and Corporate Governance
- Business Intelligence
- Crisis Management
- Customer Relationships Management (CRM)
- Impact of Covid-19 on Economy
- Risk management and Innovation
TRACK 3: SUSTAINABILITY, DIGITAL ENTREPRENEURSHIP AND DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION IN INDUSTRY
1. Digital business models for innovation for sustainability
2. Forms of entrepreneurship successfully exploiting digital technologies for sustainability
3. Sustainable entrepreneurial ecosystems and digital technology
4. Business ethics, entrepreneurship and sustainability
5. Dynamic capabilities and digital transformation in entrepreneurship
6. Corporate environmental sustainability
7. Environmental strategies, performance and reporting
8. Circular business models; value chains and trade
9. Platform economy business models
10. Open innovation in digital age
11. Internationalization and digitalization of open innovation networks
12. Working from Home and Job Satisfaction During the Pandemic Times
13. Organizational behavior and online/remote work
14. Innovation and business challenges
15. Sustainable business decision-making
16. Dynamic innovation and sustainable development
18. Innovation in the region and sustainable development
19. Pandemics, wellbeing, sustainable development and digital entrepreneurship;
20. Digitally instilling ethical principles into corporate governance: micro, meso and macro perspectives;
TRACK 4: DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION IN THE FINANCIAL SECTOR
1.Innovations in Financial Technology
2.Innovations in Financial Services
3. Innovations in Financial Information
4. Insurance and Capital Markets
5. Emerging technologies in finance
6. Advanced financial services and solutions
7.New financial instruments
8.Digital finance, money, banking, and insurance: Bitcoin, cryptocurrency, ICO, token offerings, future of payments, e-banking, e-finance.
9.Safety and security in Digital and Open Banking solutions.
10.Covid-19: financial technologies supporting economic resilience.
12.Regulatory updates in Financial Sector.
13. Ethical, cultural, and social implications of finance digitization
TRACK 5 IMPLEMENTATION OF IT IN EDUCATION AND SCIENCE
- Theoretical and applied problems of adaptive, individualized and personalized learning.
- Information technologies of adaptive, individualized and personalized learning.
- Problems of professional training in the blended learning framework.
- Information and communication technologies in education.
- Information technology in research.
- State-of-the-art areas of software development for education.
TRACK 6 : DIGITAL HEALTHCARE INNOVATIONS
- Digital Technology Solutions for Healthcare Providers and Hospital Systems
- Health information technology (HIT)
- Digital healthcare ecosystems development
- Application of advanced technologies (AI, IoT, VR/AR, etc.) in healthcare
- Barriers and drivers of digital healthcare adoption
All accepted articles will be published electronically in a Proceedings Book with ISBN, and the
selected papers can be published in a special edition of The European Journal of Technology and
Business (EJTB) a newly launched international interdisciplinary peer reviewed journal of the
Faculty of Technology and Business published as online and hard copy with ISSN for free or
with a reduced fee in an International Journal in Formal Sciences indexed in RePEc, WorldCat,
Google Scholar, Crossref and Mendeley. The journal provides a DOI to articles as well.